Friday 26 October, 2007

Vacation...

6 days of my amazing vacation comes to an end today. A very different trip. Not along the planned lines…my mantra for this trip was to take each day as it comes and make plans accordingly.
Positives:
- The day dedicated to the match…refer to the next article.
- traveling by train both ways!! Finally feels that I had gone somewhere far!
- Finally succeeded in having a house party!
- The luxury of staying at Mahim. (really grateful to uncle and aunty for that)
- The absence of local train travel. (Though it did have a negative side as well…I did not get to buy those 5 bucks clips!)
- The feeling of watching late night movies.
- Eating at 5 spice! Have always had an amazing time there.
- Meeting my ex roommate.
- Finally getting to have tequila shots! (baby…thank u so much for forcing us to try it)

Negatives;
- The statement by one of my closest friends that I have changed and she can’t connect with me anymore.
- Did not get to spend too much time with Ipsi.
- The fact that my favourite pani puri vala guy was no longer there.
- My favourite shops at linking road had been removed.

3 comments:

Suneer said...

- The day dedicated to the match - Tol' ya so!
- Finally feels that I had gone somewhere far - kyon bhai? waise kya lagta tha?
- The luxury of staying at Mahim. (really grateful to uncle and aunty for that) - and me?????

- The feeling of watching late night movies. U can safely remove that 's' from movies!

- Eating at 5 spice! Have always had an amazing time there. - yeah baby, that one was awesome!

- Meeting my ex roommate - and watch her go whooosh!

- Finally getting to have tequila shots! (baby…thank u so much for forcing us to try it) Anytime...!

Negatives;
- The statement by one of my closest friends that I have changed and she can’t connect with me anymore - chalo yaar...theek hai, u find some, u lose some...

- Did not get to spend too much time with Ipsi - I will ensure this complain reaches her!

- The fact that my favourite pani puri vala guy was no longer there - - awwww! I am Jealous of him!

- My favourite shops at linking road had been removed - as I said...u win some, u lose some! :-)

Anonymous said...

nice blog sweetie!! :) sweet and concise....

IQ said...

Hi Peeya - Why no new blogs on your site ? :-) Do visit my blog too have updated since...
www.privateiq.blogspot.com.
Ciao !